SpotifyStatusApplet – an LCD applet for the Logitech Gaming keyboard family.
From version 1.2, the field titles (Track, Album and Artist) can be toggled on/off by pressing “soft key 1”, the first key underneath the LCD on most models.
The source code is available at https://github.com/LPardue/SpotifyStatusApplet
The applet is provided as a zip file that can be extracted to any location. In order to run this software .Net Framework 4 is required.
Latest Release (v1.2 Beta 1)
Latest Stable (v1.1)
- v1.2 Beta – Added ability to to toggle Field titles.
- v1.1 – Stable functional release.
SpotifyStatusApplet runs as a tray icon. Once launched, the icon can be right-clicked to bring up a context menu that allows the application to be exited.
SpotifyStatusApplet is dependent on:
– An instance of Spotify running (of course!). The applet utilises the Spotify service SpotifyWebHelper.exe to access information, further details are available at Spotify Local API –
– A compatible Logitech Gaming Keyboard with LCD and official Logitech drivers / software installed. The software has only been tested on a G510 to date but support for all LCD equipped devices is expected.
– Windows and .Net. Tested on Windows 7 64-bit and .Net Framework 4.