SpotifyStatusApplet was broken by a Spotify API change made in Q3 2018. All previous downloads have been removed from this site. Working is ticking in the background to find along term fix but there is no ETA.
SpotifyStatusApplet – an LCD applet for the Logitech Gaming keyboard family.
From version 1.2, the field titles (Track, Album and Artist) can be toggled on/off by pressing “soft key 1”, the first key underneath the LCD on most models.
From version 1.3, the song playback can be controlled via the soft keys: 2 – previous, 3 – play/pause toggle, 4 -next.
The source code is available at https://github.com/LPardue/SpotifyStatusApplet
None, for the time being.
- v1.3 Beta – Fix critical bug with newer versions of Spotify. Added soft key playback control.
- v1.2 Beta – Added ability to toggle Field titles.
- v1.1 – Stable functional release.
SpotifyStatusApplet runs as a tray icon. Once launched, the icon can be right-clicked to bring up a context menu that allows the application to be exited.
SpotifyStatusApplet is dependent on:
– An instance of Spotify running (of course!). The applet utilises the Spotify service SpotifyWebHelper.exe to access information, further details are available at Spotify Local API –
– A compatible Logitech Gaming Keyboard with LCD and official Logitech drivers / software installed. The software has only been tested on a G510 to date but support for all LCD equipped devices is expected.
– Windows and .Net. Tested on Windows 10 64-bit and .Net Framework 4+.